Project Management workshops offer higher-ed project managers and their teams an opportunity to enhance their ability to efficiently managing projects in a small classroom setting. These training workshops give attendees an in-depth look at how Project Management can benefit teams, reduce project cost overruns, and improve team efficiencies. Each training workshop is taught by Project Management Consultant, Tonya Price, who has over 25 years experience managing high performing teams. Select either a 3 hour phone and web, 1/2 day on site or FULL DAY on site Project Management Workshop. All travel costs are included (only in United States and Canada.) Travel to Europe and South Africa (Cape Town) is based on best available priced airfare.
Customized Project Management Training Workshops Examples:
- Learn how to determine the best Project Management methodology for your college or university: Sequential or Agile? Agency or blended?
- Which tools can increase your team’s efficiency?
- Learn how to use and customize Project Management templates to help track tasks, improve communications and set appropriate expectations among stakeholders, clients and team members.
- Introduction to Project Management for the newly promoted Higher-ed Project Manager.
- Learn how to choose the best Project Management tools for your college.
- How to Improve your task and cost estimates & Much More!
- Review of your Project Management process and strategies for improvement.
Are you struggling to keep up with the number of project requests coming in? Tonya specializes in high growth issues and turn around situations for Web teams and would be happy to create a Workshop to help you turn that demand from nightmare into a dream opportunity.
Sign up for a Custom Higher-Ed Project Management Training Workshop:
- Send an email indicating your interest in a Project Management Workshop for your Web team.
- You receive a call to discuss your specific training needs.
- We will schedule your custom Project Management training workshop.
- Your team gets the training they need to stay on top of the latest Web Project Management strategies, customized to your organization’s needs.